A major change has been decided by the C.A to improve our testing and evaluation processes.
In order to be able to see all HRS players, and eliminate the risk of error, here are the details of this new way of doing things.
- All players are invited to the evaluation camp and there will be no distinction between single letter camp and double letter camp.
- For HRS players, the camp fees will be absorbed by the team's budget, when the player knows his final 2019-2020 team.
- A 100$ fee will be added for all external HRS players who wants to tryout for a double letter team.
- The camps will start with groups classified by category (ex: atom) and also in alphabetical order.
- For the 1st week of evaluations, the groups will be divided and evaluated by the members of the C.A.
- In the second week, the tryouts for double letter groups will be evaluated by professional and paid evaluators.
- The single letter tryout groups will be evaluated by volunteers who will be impartial, and who will not have children playing in the category whenever possible.
- For the subsequent weeks, the process will remain the same in order to keep as much transparency as possible, and also to finalize teams, within a reasonable time.
For any other questions, please contact HRS