HRS Starting Season 2018-2019
In the following weeks, we will be starting the 2018-2019 season with the start of single and double letter camps. All the information will be on the HRS website in the next few days under the tab "Practice Schedule".
Here are a few points for your information:
· The double letter camps will start Sept. 4th and teams will be finalised within 2-3 weeks depending on the level.
· Single letter camps will start on the 7th or 8th of September.
· The Pre Novice will have a start date of Sept. 15th.
· The Novice Camps will start on Sept. 8th and the teams will be formed at the end of the MAGH program at the end of October beginning of November.
· The single and double letter camps at Bantam and Midget will take place all together seeing there are fewer players than the other levels. They will be evaluated by the same evaluators that evaluate the double letters in Atom and Pee Wee during the first 2 sessions. The costs associated with this will be evenly spread by all teams within that level (AA/BB, A and B) in the individual team budgets.